Keep up with the latest news on the impact of the coronavirus concerns experienced in the Greater Akron and Northeast Ohio.
This is a list of running news, closures and cancellations related to coronavirus. Do you have a cover associated with coronavirus? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “corona closure” in the subject line.
Please include event, date, time and date rescheduled, if any. Please also include contact information for the public.
GOV. MIKE DeWine Closing BMVS, barber, salon
Gov. Mike DeWine Wednesday stressed the importance of staying at home to stop the spread of coronavirus, and instruct the barber, hair and nail salons, tattoo parlors, spas and most BMVs to near the end of the day. Read more here.
GOV. DeWine NEWS CONFERENCE – Wednesday
Counties with case # COVID19 in #Ohio on March 18, 2020. #FlattenTheCurve # COVID19OhioReady pic.twitter.com/gAJlxFcCHb
WHITE coronavirus PLAGUE HOME ADDRESS – Wednesday
GOV. DeWine NEWS CONFERENCE – Tuesday
SUMMIT COUNTY HAS CONFIRMED coronavirus 5 CASE
Compute Summit now has five confirmed cases of coronavirus
The patients -. Four women and one man – believed to have acquired the disease through public dissemination, Dr. Erika Sobolewski, medical director of Summit County Public Health, announced in a press call Tuesday. Read more here
SUMMIT COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH PROVIDES UPDATE
THE PRESIDENT OF THE TRUMP, TASK FORCE NEWS CONFERENCE -. Tuesday
OHIO delay confusing AFTER VOTING DAY
Ohio voting locations will be closed Tuesday after a day of wild confusion as the leader of Ohio sought a delay amid fears of a pandemic coronavirus. After a court ruling that allowed the election to proceed and conflicting information evening, Governor Mike DeWine ended speculation with tweet at 10:11 Read more here
coronavirus. JUDGE DENIES REQUEST TO MOVE PRIMARY OHIO JUNE 2
A Franklin County judge Monday denied any state efforts to delay Election Day until June 2
Common Please Court judge Richard Frye said it would be “a bad precedent” for a judge to step in the 12 hours before polls open to rewrite the election code. Read more here.
OFFICIALS RECOMMEND delay OHIO PRIMARY DATE UNTIL June 2
Officials said Monday that Ohio must postpone the primary election until June 2 because of concerns coronavirus. Read more here.
GOV. DeWine NEWS CONFERENCE – Monday
THE PRESIDENT OF THE TRUMP, TASK FORCE NEWS CONFERENCE – Monday
TRACKING THE SPREAD coronavirus ACROSS OHIO
The Beacon Journal will update daily this map case confirmed the new coronavirus in the district of Ohio based on information provided by the Ohio Department of Health.
ROUTINE VISIT DENTIST PUT oN HOLD dI OHIO
This is a possibility dentist upcoming appointment will be canceled after the new guidelines had been imposed by the state during a pandemic coronavirus.
The Ohio state Dental Council has advised dentists to reschedule elective procedures due to concerns coronavirus pandemic.
Read more here.
Ohio State ORDERS bar, restaurant to cap
The state of Ohio is ordering all bars and dine-in restaurants to close at 9pm tonight to control the spread of coronavirus, Governor Mike DeWine announced on Sunday afternoon.
Carryout and drive-thru businesses will be allowed to continue, DeWine’s help. It has not been determined how long the dine-in business will be prohibited in the entire state. Read more here.
UNIVERSITY OF AKRON TO CLOSE hostel, EXTEND CLASSES ONLINE
The University of Akron will move entirely online classes for the remainder of the spring semester and is close to the hostel at 11:00 Wednesday, with limited exceptions , Read more here.
GOV. MIKE SAYS DeWine coronavirus PANDEMIC COULD CLOSE SCHOOLS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR
Gov. Mike DeWine believes Ohio schools may not be able to reopen this school year as the country’s number of cases continues to spiral coronavirus. Read more here.
TWO PEOPLE IN SUMMIT COUNTY TESTS POSITIVE FOR coronavirus, 26 CONFIRMED CASE OF OHIO
Summit County has the second diagnosed case of coronavirus Saturday as the country’s total number of confirmed cases rose to 26. A 27 cases have been reported by local health officials in Tuscarawas County. Read more here.
GIANT EAGLE WATCH FOR REDUCING coronavirus pandemic
Giant Eagle announced SaturdayThe reduced hours during the ongoing pandemic coronavirus. Read more here.
CLEVELAND CLINIC, UH coronavirus SUPPLY DRIVE-THROUGH TESTING IN CLEVELAND
The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital have partnered to provide a drive-through coronavirus testing for patients from two hospitals , Read more here.
TRUMP SAYS HE TESTED, UK ADDED TO TRAVEL BAN
President Donald Trump has been tested for coronavirus and is waiting for the results, he said Saturday at a news conference, a day after he declared coronavirus pandemic became state a national emergency. Read more here.
SUMMIT COUNTY HAS FIRST CONFIRMED CASE coronavirus
Summit County has the first confirmed case of coronavirus.
Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton announced Friday afternoon that residents of Summit County is among the 14 Ohioans who have tested positive so far for COVID-19. Read more here
SUMMIT COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH NEWS CONFERENCE – Fri
THE PRESIDENT OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY Trump states – Fri
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS Catholic Diocese .; FISH FRIES SOME MAY closed
Catholic Diocese of Cleveland announced that a meeting of more than 100 people, in addition to the masses, were canceled until further notice.
Diocese said this would include a fish fry, bingo and other parish social, athletic, or show other non-liturgical.
parish is sponsoring a fish fry may consider outdoor, drive-through pick if configured to do this parish, the diocese said. All the Ohio Department of Health guidelines still need to be maintained, including the social distance and the limit of 100 people for meetings indoors.
diocese said all Catholic schools and Parish School of Religion (PSR) will also be closed after school on Monday, following the direction of the state of Ohio.
The following is a list of fish fry in the Greater Akron area. Check with the hosting location to determine whether the details have been changed because of concerns Coronavirus in Ohio.
Some of the places of worship in the region previously canceled the service and more are following suit this weekend. Find out more here.
STATE OHIO TO CLOSE SCHOOLS, banning meetings MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE
After Ohioan five have tested positive for coronavirus Thursday, Governor Mike DeWine announced the country will shut down schools for three weeks front and ban meetings of more than 100 people. Read more about what was discussed during the press conference the governor here.
• Akron Area YMCA, all Class group / program / lesson / Leagues will be postponed until the week of plans 6 April YMCA to return to regular programming on Monday, April 6 and walk straight until April 25. However, this may change as new information and rules are made available from the State of Ohio. During this closure, the YMCA will provide updates and information directly to staff, members and participants through email and will also post information on our website at http://AkronYMCA.org.
• Akron Art Museum, Akron Art Museum is closed to the public until further notice as the region works to minimize the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. The following events are postponed or canceled: Ongoing: All communities, schools, and private group tours were canceled; Ongoing: Research request of The Martha Stecher Reed Library canceled; 14 Mar: Be Inspired by Art, Yoga, and Meditation and Explore: Elias Sime: Tightrope tour was canceled; 19 Mar: Art Babes postponed; 21 Mar: Family Film Fest canceled; 26 Mar: Say you, Akron: Community Conversation postponed; 28 Mar: Art & Ale postponed; 29 Mar: Artist Talk: Elias Sime canceled; April 2: Creative playdate postponed; April 4: Tots and Kids Making Studio postponed; April 9: Night at the Museum and After-School Mind Unwind postponed; April 14: Explore: The Kids are Alright tour was canceled; 15 April: Meet Me at the Museum delayed; 18 April: Explore: The Kids are Alright tour was canceled; 18 April: AAM Afterwork canceled; and April 30: Teach Talk postponed. For more information, visit http://akronartmuseum.org.
• Akron Beacon Journal, has canceled his Meet the Editor March 24 in Maple Valley Branch Library.
• Akron Children’s Museum, All Aboard Akron Express scheduled for March 28 and 29 has been postponed. a new date will be announced. http://akronkids.org/allaboard.
• Akron Civic Theater, The following events are postponed and will reschedULed where possible: Ballet Excel Ohio The Snow Queen, 14 to 15 March; Lights Out: The Frankie Valli Tribute March 20; Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience March 21; Herman’s Hermits featuring Peter Noone March 22; Red Hot Chili Pipers March 24; Brit Floyd, March 27; Ambrosia and John Ford Coley March 28; YEPAW’S SoulCappella March 29; Master Chef Jr., April 1; Clint Black, April 2; Bruce in the USA, April 3; Spirits Civic – Oscar Wild Night (Civic gala), April 4; Almost Queen April 11; Brian Culbertson: The XX Tour 17 April; Chris Perondi’s Stunt Dog 18 April; Alice Goes to Oz – Ballet The 19 April; and Candid Camera LOL Tour, April 23. The following events have been canceled: Sober seventeenth, March 17; and the United States Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors. For more information, visit http://www.akroncivic.com.
• Akron Municipal Court, has chosen to cancel the wedding day St. Patrick is scheduled to take place in Summit County Historical Society Perkins Stone Mansion Tuesday, March 17th 2020. Also, all new appointments to the wedding ceremony in the courthouse suspended until further notice.
• Akron Public Library, the library system will be closed at 5 pm 17 Mar and will remain closed to the public until April 6. Do not return library items during the closure. book drops will be closed. the due date for all of the items will be extended to 13 April (excluding digital content). no late fines will accrue during the closure. Item detained will continue to be held to reopen the library.
• Akron Public Schools, has a link for you to compete with the cancellation, https://akronschools.com/c_o_v_i_d-19/event_cancellations_postponements.
• Akron Public Schools, Instructional Policy Committee is scheduled for March 17 has been canceled. If you have any questions, please call 761-2851.
• Stem Akron Public Schools high school, has moved to online learning with face to face suspension of classes at the University of Akron campus. Online classes will remain in effect until after spring break ended March 30.
• Akron Early College High School, has been moved to a suspension of online learning with face to face classes at the University of Akron campus. Online classes will remain in effect until after spring break ended March 30.
• Akron rubberducks, will close all administrative offices team after 5:00 on March 18 and the transition to remote workplaces. All members of the front office staff will still be available via phone and email.
Since the closure of the office team, the Flex Plan and the Ticket pick-up at the Duck Club by Firestone has now been postponed until further notice. Fans with a ticket plan for 2020 can contact the ticket office rubberducks email@example.com question.
• Akron Roundtable, the program is scheduled for March 19 has been postponed. For information about the date of the new program, go to http://www.akronroundtable.org.
• Akron annual St Patrick’s Day Parade, has been canceled. Ed Morrison, former president of the Ancient Order of Hibernians and the head of the parade, said the organization hope to put on a “half-way to St. Patrick’s Day (2021) Parade sometime in September.”
• Akron Symphony Orchestra, has canceled the Appalachian spring concert scheduled for March 28 at EJ Thomas Performing Arts Hall. A decision on whether to cancel or postpone this performance to another date will be performed for the public health situation continues to evolve.
• Akron Women’s City Club, City Hall gift Karen Bennet “Music Around and In You” on March 19 has been canceled.
• Akron Zoo, Akron zoo has made the decision to close to the public. Akron Zoo will make updates on the website and social media. For more information, visit http://www.akronzoo.org or call 330-375-2550.
• Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, has canceled Thursday Gyro Luncheon scheduled for March 19, 26, and April 2.
• ATHENA Akron, will cancel all in-person lunch, after-hours events and workshops for the months of March and April.
• Barberton Municipal Court presiding judge Todd McKenney today announced Barberton Court will continue to schedule and perform marriage ceremonies for those who seek to unite during this period when the public service has been disconnected significantly. wedding ceremony can be scheduled through Court by calling 330-861-7215. Parties should be applied, and receive their marriage license through Summit County Probate Court before calling the Barberton Municipal Court to schedule their ceremony.
• Barberton Public Library, closed 15 March and will remain closed to the public until Sunday, April 5 due date and applies to all materials will be extended and late fees will be waived during this time. Visit https://www.barbertonlibrary.org for additional updates.
• Buckeye Alpaca Show, scheduled for March 28 and 29 in Summit County Fairgrounds has been postponed. Once the new date is determined, it will be announced.
• The Chapel (all campuses), all in-person meetings and events, including weekend service was suspended effective March 13th please with our worship of the house on Sunday to get into https://thechapel.life/ and choose a regular campus. Chapel office remains open, but all events are suspended until further notice.
• Church of Our Savior, Episcopal, has been suspended in the worship and meetings through at least the end of March but will hold worship online and continue to feed the people and the distribution of food programs. congregations will worship online using the Zoom platform on Sunday morning at 10:30 am, gather online to check in on a Tuesday night, and went on to study online books on justice on Wednesday night. More information about online activities that will come available in https://episcopalakron.org/2020/03/14/from-mother-debra-suspending-inperson-worship/.
• City of Akron, will closing the customer service department for in-person visits effective immediately, until further notice.
• City of Cuyahoga Falls, suspend all aid the effective 17 Mar at 5 pm, and until further notice. Police Department will remain open for access to residents.
Cuyahoga Falls Mayor’s Court has rescheduled all cases have a scheduled appearance date of March 19 through 16 April 2020. Most of the citations can be paid by negligence, meaning there is no appearance takes. Payment can be made online, by mail, or by hand-delivering payments to the drop box located in the lobby Police Department. For questions, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 330-971-5650
The following public meetings will be canceled. Planning Commission, March 17; Parks and Recreation Community Input Meeting, March 19; Historic and Design Review Board March 26; and Traffic Committee, March 30 Also, Boston Township -. Cuyahoga Falls Jedd Council, March 18 has been moved to the conference call
Have deferred tax relief in the people at City Hall. For those who need help with tax questions, the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) call center will remain open and available to call the taxpayer at 800-860-7482. RITA also offers convenient online services in http://ritaohio.com.
In addition, Brookledge Golf Course and Downview Sports Center will cease operations during the next three weeks starting March 16.
• City of Fairlawn, has canceled all community programs, activities and classes are held at the Fairlawn Kiwanis Community Center and Learning Resource Center until April 3. The Learning Resource Center will also be closed to the public.
· City of Akron Canton Church, 3000 Krebs Road in Akron, has canceled Sunday services on 15 March.
· city Norton, effective immediately, all city council meetings will be closed to the public and staff. They will be available on Livestream. http://www.cityofnorton.org.
• The Cleveland Clinic Akron General, to postpone the 18th Annual Minority Men’s Health Fair scheduled for April 23.
• Legal Aid Society, suspended in the application at their office and ask them need help to call or apply on-line, and will cancel all public workshops / clinics until April 10. Legal aid and public services Summit County common Pleas Court to suspend Summit County foreclosure Education Program courses are scheduled on March 18, 2020 and 1 April 2020 for a complete, up-to-date list of events, members of the public should visit http://www.communitylegalaid.org/events.
• community Support Services, delay Art Restoration event scheduled for March 12 at EJ Thomas Performance Hall. the organization will work with the University of Akron to reschedule the event.
• Copley Fairlawn School District, all the evening concerts, field trips, school andces, and the competition will not be held. groups of students can continue to hold after school practices and meetings so that they are ready to compete when the threat of disease decreases.
• Copley-Fairlawn Middle School, band concert scheduled for Thursday evening is canceled.
• Village Old Trail School, Winter Farmers’ Market scheduled for March 21 has been canceled. There is no rescheduled date. No final decision has been made on the following dates scheduled market. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cuyahoga Valley Art Center, has suspended all classes, workshops, and events for the next 30 days, effective 05:00 Friday, March 13 paid and workshops Each class will be honored for future workshops and classes.
• Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad has canceled all rail travel through 12 April in anticipation of the train is back up and running on April 17th for passengers who buy tickets in advance for a ride during the closure, trains will issue an exchange, gift certificate replacement or refund. To accept the exchange, replacement or refund a gift certificate contact customer service at email@example.com (allowing up to 24 hours for a response), or consider to donate the ticket back to the CVSR.
• The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce, will cancel all the functions for the next two weeks. The function will be rescheduled at a later date. Please check out our social media, email and our Chamber website for updates :. Http://www.cfchamber.com
Community Expo, scheduled for March 28 at the Natatorium has been rescheduled for Saturday, October 24, at the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium. The event will be 08: 00-02: 00 with the set on Friday, October 23 from 3 to 5 p.m. All purchases table and sponsors will be honored. They want a refund should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State City / Mixpo is scheduled for 24 March at the Natatorium has been canceled. Tickets can be used for a paid lunch lunch room will come again. They want to have to send an email refund email@example.com. Mixpo tables have the same bid. Mixpo paid participant table can be used against Mixpo June 23 at the Natatorium or request a refund in firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cuyahoga Falls Democratic Club has made the decision to cancel the meeting Mar. 19
• The Cuyahoga Falls Kiwanis, Casino Night has been postponed them until further notice.
• Cuyahoga Falls Public Library, the Library is closed until at least 6 April drop box available again, return books, CDs and DVDs. Do not insert Library This material, musical instruments, hotspot, Launchpads, etc. Late fee will be waived through 13 April http://www.CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org.
• E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall, 2020 Delta Gamma Lectureship in Values and Ethics featuring Al Roker scheduled for April 2 has been canceled. Embracing http://uakron.edu/ej.
• Clinic & Care Center, Fifth Annual fundraising Home Opener on March 21 has been postponed. The new date for the fundraiser is May 16 at Todaro’s Party Center. For more information, visit http://bidpal.net/homeopener.
• Fair Housing Contact Service, the office will be closed to all walk-in customers until further notice. FHCS has canceled all meetings, training and events until April 17. Cancellations after this date will be evaluated in a few days / weeks. Additional cancellations will be made if necessary. This cancellation does not include all the planned activities Fair Housing Month.
• Fairlawn West United Church of Christ, starting this week, small group studies Lent on Tuesday morning and Wednesday night will NOT meet. Also Fairlawn West Preschool will close effective March 17th church office will also be open only limited hours Tuesday to Friday. Please contact the office or Pastor Debbie if you need to stop. Additionally, Sage Fellowship Men’s Brigade and the group will not meet until further notice, and the Young Adult group Connect also cancel the March meeting.
• The Falls Cancer Club is delaying Reverse raffle scheduled for April 4 at The Venue in Tallmadge. The Club is working on rescheduling the event and will announce a new date as soon as possible.
• Family Promise of Summit County, do not accept donations of household items to 19 of April.
• First Christian Church of Cuyahoga Falls, has canceled Sunday services.
• First Friday Club of Greater Akron, meeting April 3 has been canceled. For additional information, please call 330-535-7668 or visit http://www.firstfridayclubofgreaterakron.org.
• Katarina Cook Friends of Justice Committee, which cancels St. Patrick’s Day Fundraiser scheduled to be held at and organized by the law firm Brennan Manna & Diamond on March 17.
• Gardeners of Greater Akron meeting March 16 has been canceled. For more information, visit https://gogagrows.wordpress.com/.
• and the Giant Eagle Market District supermarket, will open at 07:00 and closes at 10:00 pm, seven days a week. All shops are located adjacent to the supermarket GetGo will mirror hour supermarket. For a time, independent GetGo locations will continue to operate under normal business hours. Giant Eagle Curbside Pickup and Delivery will be available 10: 00-07: 00, seven days a week.
• Scouts of North East Ohio (GSNEO), Council sponsored Scout Cookie stand is temporarily suspended. Scouts can continue to sell online through the Scout Cookie Cookie Digital Platform and other individual sales by arranging for delivery and pick-up terraces, if they follow the guidelines GSNEO Product Sale and social distance hygiene practices outlined by the CDC. Customers who ordered cookies from Scouts in January and February during the phase of pre-order sales should expect delivery of their orders as well. All events with more than 100 participants will be canceled and refunds will be issued to participants. Scout camp properties will remain open to our members between March 16 and 3 April 2020. For more information, visit http://gsneo.org.
• Large Akron Chamber, the annual meeting scheduled for 18 Mar has been postponed.
• Green City, Effective Tuesday, March 17 until further notice, City of Green Central Administration Building, 1755 Town Park Blvd, will be closed to the public. If you have an emergency, the City can be reached at 330-896-5500 or by contacting the department directly. City Departments and Staff https://www.cityofgreen.org/directory.aspx.
The contact info is available at the Green City Planning and Zoning will hold a meeting March 18 at 18:00 and the Board of Zoning Appeals on March 19 at 06:00 Both meetings will be at the Central Administration Building, 1755 Town Park Blvd.
All the city sponsored public meetings and events that are not necessary for the continuation of operations canceled city. (City Council, Planning and Zoning Commission, the Design Review Board, Board of Zoning Appeals and the Commission on the Civil Service will continue to meet.) All events garden and program the city park in the room (Knit for the Poor, basketball, etc.) will be postponed until further notice.
• Fairlawn Lutheran Church, Parish Arts Concert Brass featuring Fall River on March 29 has been postponed.
• Hale Farm & Village, has canceled the annual Maple Sugar Festival and Pancake Breakfast is scheduled for March 14, 15, 21, and 22. The presale ticket holders will be issued a refund.
• Hale Farm & Village will be closed to the public from March 14 through the 5 of April.
• The Hibernians events, has been postponed to March 14th and March 17th.
• Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, from March 22 until further notice, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church will stop in the worship and provide worship online just at 9:30 via Facebook LIVE. Please visit the website of the church in holytrinityakron.org to access the link to the live video-streaming or visit the Facebook page of the church directly (@trinityakron). A worship bulletin can also be accessed download (from the website). Holy Trinity also offers a brief dedication am every weekday (Monday – Friday) at 8:00 pm via Facebook LIVE. We invite you to join us to Scripture and prayer as you start your day.
. • Hower House Museum, on the campus of the University of Akron, has canceled all tours and events until the beginning of April, effective Wednesday.
• Hudson Library & Historical Society, will be closed at 05:00 Friday, March 13 and will remain closed until at least Sunday, April 5. During this time, a decrease in the book will be closed and no materials will be accepted for return , maturity date and applies to all materials will be extended and late fees will be waived during this period. For more information, visit http://www.hudsonlibrary.org.
• The Humane Society of Summit County, has reduced adcost options for $ 50 for dogs and $ 10 for cats during emergency Coronavirus. Please see the adoptable pets to go to https://www.summithumane.org/adopt.
If you are interested in fostering a dog or cat, please email email@example.com and let us know if you want to be foster a dog or cat.
HSSC is now strictly limit their intake of animals from Summit County who are sick or injured, or victims of abuse or neglect. Humane Officer please contact us at 330-405-0620.
• IDO Bar & Grill, has decided to only offer Take Out food orders through our Online Ordering platform that can be accessed from our website. the effective date will be 16 March to 30 March 2020. The hours of operation will be 11: 00-08: 00, Monday to Saturday. To order, please visit http://www.idobar.com.
• Islamic Society of Akron and Kent, the Board of Directors has decided to cancel the Friday, March 13, the congregation (Friday) service in IFAS and Kent Mosque on Friday Family halaqah, and other weekend activities.
• Jilly Music Room, has closed its dining room. Jilly did not stay open for take-out and delivery service through DoorDash and UberEats.
• Kenmore annual Easter Egg Hunt event and, to be held on April 4 at the Kenmore Community Center was canceled.
• Kenny Chesney Chillaxification Tour, May 28 concert scheduled at the Blossom Music Center, has been postponed.
• Kevin O’Bryan’s Irish Pub, has decided to temporarily close from 15 March to 30 March.
• Lake 8 Films, will be temporarily closed starting 17 of March.
• Locks of Ireland, Cascade Locks Park Association has canceled the event to be held at The Trailhead at Cascade Lofts. on 15 March
• Main Street Kent, the following events have been postponed: Putt Around Downtown, April 4; and seven courses Kent, April 26 for the http://www.mainstreetkent.org Please stay tuned for updates.
• Meals on Wheels of Northeast Ohio, will cancel the March for Food event from March 16 -20.
• METRO Regional Transit Authority, offer free fares for all services, including line-service, SCAT, Call-A-Bus, and the Northcoast Express, starting Tuesday, March 17 until further notice.
• National Park Service, northeast Ohio sites national parks have visitor facilities were closed, including the Boston Mill Visitor center at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP), the visitor center site James A. Garfield National Historic and historic homes, and First Ladies National Historic visitor center and historic home site until further notice. All programs canceled. For more information, visit https://www.nps.gov/cuva/index.htm.
• Northminster Presbyterian Church, has canceled its all-you-can-eat spaghetti night is scheduled for March 13 ,
• OhioMeansJobs Center, located at 1040 E. Tallmadge Ave. Akron will temporarily suspend access to the public. This suspension includes the Resource Room. Summit County residents must apply for unemployment benefits over the phone or online. To apply for benefits, residents can register online at http://www.unemployment.ohio.gov or call 1-877-644-6562 or TTY 1-614-387-8408 (except holidays) 08: 00-05: 00 Monday to Friday.
• Old Trail School, has made the decision to close due to concerns over the new coronavirus pandemic, on March 13.
• One of a Kind Pet Clinic, will no longer do to neuter our services and will cancel our vaccine clinic until further notice. http://www.oneofakindpets.com.
• Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 219, JATC has closed the facility and will continue online courses are effective March 16 until further notice. Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 219 members to report out of work and looking for work through the text. See our website or facebook page http://akronplumberslocal219.com (Plumbers and Pipefitters Local # 219) for more details.
• Women’s Night, the Prom Dress Giveaway is scheduled for Saturday, March 14 at the Family of Faith United Methodist Church in Akron, has been canceled.
• Queen of the Church of Heaven, all Masses, other services, recognition and events, including Lent Dinners / Fish Fries, have been canceled through Easter Sunday, April 12, as requested by the Office of the Bishop, the Cleveland Diocese, until notification Furthermore.
• Revere local school, will not have school for students on Friday, March 13 to allow staff to prepare for potential closure. It will replace the day-servicescheduled on April 3, so that students will have school that day.
All extracurricular activities, such as concerts, competitions and field trips were canceled until further notice. Revere sport spring practice will still be held and will be held outside.
• Rubber City Theater, will suspend all activities planned in March. The company will perform the Lost Labor of Love through Facebook live in https://www.facebook.com/rubbercitytheatre, tonight, March 13, at 07:30 Join us through Facebook profiles Rubber City Theater online to laugh and love together of comfort your own home.
• The Salvation Army in Summit County, will serve daily hot meals and food pantry groceries Monday through Friday at the 190 S. Maple Street Akron and Wooster Road West 560 locations in Barberton. During the period of this prevention, delivery of food to Summit Lake and Patterson Park community centers suspended, but packaged hot food will be delivered Monday through Friday at the Maple Street location between the hours of noon to 01:00 and from 11:30 Barberton location through 12:30
• Shaw JCC of Akron and Campus Schultz, closed until Friday, April 3 includes all the programs and activities that take place at the Shaw JCC with the exception of Mandel Center for early Childhood Education (ECE). ECE will remain open until the close of business on Wednesday, March 18 to allow the family to make the necessary arrangements and then will be closed until Friday, April 3rd last.
• Shaw JCC of Akron, was rescheduled every major community gatherings. These events include: The Shaw JCC Purim Ball, The Lippman School Play, LippmanPalooza and concert Jolly children candy, and The VIP Easter Experience. a new date for the event has not been determined, but Shaw JCC of Akron will provide information after they have been rescheduled. For questions, please contact John Keverkamp, Executive Director Shaw JCC of Akron in John_Keverkamp@jewishakron.org
• Soap Box Derby, effective immediately, all the Soap Box Derby races and rallies and activities associated in communities around the United States suspended through May 1. School team in third through eighth grades have been expected to compete in Gravity Racing Challenge (GRC) at Derby Downs in Akron on May 16, the event has been canceled for 2020.
• Springfield Band amplifier, suspend all Spartan Bingo game until further notice. These include Bingo Spartans held on Monday and Thursday evenings.
• St. Brendan Ancient Order of Hibernians Division, has canceled his Saturday show.
• The Episcopal Church St. Paul, has suspended public worship services until further notice. Community Meal at 6:00 on Wednesday will continue as To-Go service only. The church will be open to AA meetings regularly scheduled us. For more information or updates please contact the Church Office at 330-836-9327 ext. 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stow City Center Project Fundraising Committee Meeting scheduled for March 16 has been canceled.
• Stow Community Showcase, a two-day event scheduled for March 14 and 15 in Stow-Munroe Falls High School, has been canceled.
• Stow-Munroe Falls School District, has been postponed all indoor performances in the school district, as well as all public events in the school district until further notice.
• Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library, will be closed 16 Mar until April 5. The books, CDs, and DVDs can be returned in the book drop, but please do not insert fragile items, such as kits, electronic devices, and goods -Items of Eclectic Collection. late fees on items to be released March 16th -. 5 April included SearchOhio
• Church St. Matthew, The Cancer Spirituality Group Meeting scheduled for March 26 has been canceled. Please contact Pat at 330-671-4613 with any questions or concerns.
• St Paul AME Church, has canceled Scholarship and Award Program Harold K. Stubbs will be held on Friday, March 13, 2020. This is to anticipate and support the Governor’s Order DeWine expected to restrict mass gatherings. For more information, contact Charles L. Greene at 330-714-7120.
• Summa Health, announced the immediate implementation of visitor restrictions at all facilities. These measures will be in place until further notice. Each visitor is planning to come to the campus of Summa Health must comply with the following: Visitors experiencilike flu or cold symptoms ng restricted from visiting; Summa Health will allow one visitor per patient per day between the hours of 08: 00-12: 00 and 04:00 8 p.m.; Visitors must be older than 12 years per the policy of the Ohio Department of Health; Visitors are encouraged to remain in the patient’s room. Additional information and resources are available at http://Summahealth.org.
• Summit Artspace, open only to residents and their guest artist on Monday, March 16, 2020 in response to public health emergencies. Gallery is closed until further notice but we hope to schedule a new exhibit.
• Summit County Children Services (SCCS), has canceled the Child Abuse Prevention Month events and activities that were previously scheduled for April. It includes Close-Up Training, Child Abuse and Neglect Training for Church and annual Appreciation B. training events sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Regional Training Center canceled through April 18. Our volunteer program and the ability to accept donations in our lobby has been suspended during the at least 30 days, including Easter Basket Program. For more information, visit http://summitkids.org.
• Agency (CSEA), starting Monday, March 16th at 12 Summit County Child Support Enforcement Agency Summit County Child Support Enforcement (CSEA) will temporarily suspend public access face to face in 175 South Main Street. For parents and caregivers who have a hearing scheduled on CSEA, this trial will be conducted by telephone through 30 April 2020. In order to participate in the hearing by telephone, clients should call 330-643-2765. Starting today, a phone call will be made to clients with hearings scheduled this week to tell them not to appear in the CSEA, but for the phone to hear their opinion. For more information, email email@example.com.
• Summit County Council, Committee meeting March 23 has been postponed until March 30 at 04:00 Mar 30 meeting of the Board’s regularly scheduled to take place immediately after the conclusion of the committee meeting that night.
• Summit County Council District 2 (most of Cuyahoga Falls, Munroe Falls and parts of Akron, including East Akron, Goodyear Heights and North Hill) representative John Schmidt delay monthly public office hours for the month of March. For more information please call 330-923-9876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Summit County Democratic Party, will delay the March 12 St. Patrick’s Party. Already purchased tickets will be valid for the re-scheduled event.
• Summit County Department of Job and Family (JFS), will temporarily suspend public access at 1180 S. Main St. and 1040 E. Tallmadge Ave. location. In addition, public access will be suspended in Summit County Animal Control and Sanitary Sewer Service on March 16 at 12:00 pm until further notice. Until public access has been restored, only law enforcement will be able to make a drop off at Animal Control. Members of the public who wish to be reunited with their pet should call 330-643-2845 to schedule an appointment.
• Summit County Fiscal, starting at 12:00 March 16, Fiscal will temporarily suspend public access at their main branch at 175 S. Main St. in downtown Akron, and two satellite locations at 1030 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron and 1180 S. Main St., Suite 250, Akron. Beginning Wednesday, March 18, Fiscal Office will temporarily reduce staff essential personnel only. For more information, visit https://fiscaloffice.summitoh.net/.
• Summit County Jail, Effective immediately, CCW applications will be accepted at the Summit County Jail. Our office will accept applications during normal days / hours Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 09:00 to 02:00 This includes the renewal application. Follow up questions should be addressed to the Inspector William Holland at 330-643- 2114
There will be no public access to the property inmate .; and BCI / FBI webchecks and ink card for background checks would not be completed in the Summit County Jail. Follow up questions should be addressed to the Inspector William Holland at 330-643-2114.
• Summit County Master Gardener Volunteer, meeting March 27 in Springfield Community Center has been canceled. For more information, visit http://www.summitmastergardeners.org.
• Summit Metro Parks indoor facility closure and the temporary suspensionpublic programs, gathering volunteers and other events are now extended through at least Sunday, May 10th District park will close her building (Realm FA Seiberling Nature Visitors Center, Liberty Park Nature Center, Summit Lake Nature Center, Administrative Office Lobby, Volunteer Center and lodges all the rooms rented out) to the public from Monday, March 16 through at least April 5. all registration fees will proactively be returned to the program which is scheduled until April 5. the Lodge rental are scheduled between now and April 5 will be offered the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund. All parks and roads remain open, and the guard will continue to patrol their standard. For more information, call 330-867-5511 or 330-865-8065.
• Music Tuesday, April 14 featuring JCT Trio’s performance has been canceled. Also, Tuesday Musical Fuze Series Goes Jazz prize to the film on April 20 has been canceled. http://www.tuesdaymusical.org.
• Twinsburg School, will not have school on Friday 13 March for students and will use that day to prepare staff for potential closure.
• Unitarian Universalist Church of Akron Sunday morning at church services have been canceled effective immediately. We will transition to the worship services online using Zoom begin this Sunday, March 15, the online service will begin at 10:30 am on Sunday morning and can be accessed via the Internet using a computer or a smartphone.
• United Way of Summit County, will postpone the Annual Meeting, scheduled for April 22. United Way staff will begin to tell the guests as soon as possible. We will reach out to organizations and individual participants to arrange sponsorship or ticket purchase them to be used to show when rescheduled.
• United Way of Summit County, will delay the cutting of the ribbon at the Family Resource Center Helen Arnold CLC is scheduled for Friday, March 13th. The ribbon cutting ceremony will be rescheduled in the future.
• University of Akron, face-to-face classes canceled, effective March 11 online classes beginning of March. 30. UA also has canceled all of which were previously scheduled events on campus until at least 20 of April.
• University of Akron JazzFest 2020, due to suspension on campus classes, the University of Akron has canceled the 2020 JazzFest. For more information, visit https://www.uakron.edu/ej/.
• UA Symphony Orchestra, has canceled the program on Thursday, March 12 at the First Congregational Church in Akron.
• The University of Akron, has canceled all major university events and non-essential to 20 April includes all Music School events including: Seraph Brass Quintet, Wednesday, March 11; UA Symphony Orchestra, Thursday, March 12; UA Concert Choir, Saturday, March 14; UA Wind Symphony, Monday, March 16; and UA JazzFest, Tuesday through Friday, 17 to 20 March. The University will attempt to reschedule the event if possible.
• The University of Akron Law School, who canceled his April 18, 2020, SIM and expungement clinic. If anyone needs help with their driver’s license or a criminal record, they can contact the legal clinic directly at 330-972-7751.
• The Unitarian Universalist Church of Akron, is closed until further notice. Our services will be online at 10:30 on Sundays.
• Urban Air Adventure Park, this close will begin March 16. For more information, visit http://www.urbanairakron.com.
• Ward 1, Monday. March 16 event to support Summit Metro Parks has been canceled. Ward 1 meeting March 19 has also been canceled.
• Ward 2, “Fill the Truck” canned food drive, sponsored by members of Parliament Phil Lombardo, scheduled for this week have been canceled. Meeting monthly community ward council members Lombardo is scheduled for Wednesday has also been canceled.
• Ward 8, Ward 8 council members Shammas Malik has announced the cancellation of the March 18 meeting.
• Weathervane Playhouse, which is a murder mystery Gala, scheduled for March 14 has been postponed until a date to be announced later in the season 2019-2020.
• Women’s Endowment Fund of Akron Community Foundation, has been postponed March 11 “Women, Forever” annual dinner at Goodyear Hall. This event will be rescheduled and all tickets and sponsors will be honored. For more information, contact Deb Hoffman in email@example.com or 330-436-5614
· Woodridge Local School, has canceled all after-school activities and night to foreseeable period. All indoor performances and school activities will be suspended, including the high school musical is planned for this weekend and the first grade and kindergarten musical is also planned for this week.
Athletic practices for spring sports will be allowed on campus, but all scheduled athletic scrimmages, games and the match was canceled in the future.
The district court also canceled the visit and asked the parents to not come into the building for volunteers.
· Wooster Street Church of Christ, Community Day is scheduled for April 11 has been canceled. Also, Friends & Family Day is scheduled for April 12 has been canceled.
· The Writers Group (Akron), will cancel their group meeting on Saturday, March 14, 2020 11: 00-03: 00 in Akron Kenmore Library. Please go to http://meetup.com/thewritersgroup rescheduled to times and dates.
• 2020 Medina Beer Fest, April 4 at a Foundry Social event has been postponed. http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/beer-fest.html.
• Brass Band of the Western Reserve, An Evening at the Movies scheduled for March 21 has been postponed. A new event date has not been announced.
• City of Brunswick, was shut Brunswick Community Recreation and Fitness Center effective March 9, 16 until further notice. , For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• City of Wadsworth, following meetings have been canceled this week: the Public Safety Committee on March 18; Committee of the Whole on March 18; and the City Council Meeting on March 18.
• Cloverleaf Board of Education, meeting for March 18 has been canceled.
• The Dusty Armadillo, according to the order in the entire state, the COVID-19, we will be closed until further notice.
• Great Oaks Cinema, will be temporarily closed effective immediately.
• Highland Board of Education, a meeting is planned for 07:00 on Monday, March 16 has been canceled.
• Medina County Department of Building, will temporarily suspend access to the front desk. All permit applications now Digital. Visit Permit Portal to seek permission of data on-line, send permission, track progress, and make payments. https://medina.onlama.com.
• Medina County Park District, all courses were canceled park now through 30 April In addition, all booking facilities (shelters open, closed facilities, and sports fields) canceled until April 30. This date can be rescheduled without penalty or, if desired, a refund will be issued. Effective March 17 Medina County Park District Headquarters will be closed for business people through April 30.
The cover of Wolf Creek Environmental Center, Alderfer-Oenslager Wildlife Sanctuary, and Susan Hambley Nature Center was extended until April. 30
All the other parks, roads, and keep still open to visitors -. including Brunswick Lake Park, where Susan Hambley Nature Center is located
For more information, visit http:. //www.MedinaCountyParks.com
• Medina County Public Transit, will suspend while Flex (loop) Services in Medina, Wadsworth and Brunswick. Demand Service (Door to Door) will run (Monday to Saturday) for passengers who require essential transport services including, but not limited to medical appointments, travel shop, and other essential services that passengers deem necessary for their health and well-being.
• The Medina County Sanitary Engineer, has been CLOSED Billing and License Department customer service counter in the Medina County Sanitary Engineering (MCSE) Building, 791 W. Smith Road, Medina, Ohio, for business people. All other matters of business MCSE remain unchanged. bills can be paid through the customer portal you through MCSE website at: https://www.medinaco.org/sanitary/ or by calling 1-855-291-3463. For customers who pay in person, check or money order payment to you (no cash allowed) can be placed in the night drop box located at the side of W. Smith Road Engineering Building.
To plan and / or materials purchased through the Department of Permits MCSE which can not be achieved online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off / pick up in the lobby Permits Department at MF between the hours of 8 am and 16:30
Also, Medina County Sanitary Engineer (MCSE) has RESTRICTIONS IN-THE USE OF Medina County Solid Waste District Campus, 8700Lake Road, Seville, Ohio, as follows: Inbound customer traffic is limited to important transactions for the disposal of solid waste (3-bag housing minimum), yard waste, and source separated recycling; Housing and Household Hazardous Waste drop-off facility for temporarily CLOSED Special Waste. Please save special waste and hazardous waste items household well in your home until the service has been restored to the District’s program.
• Wadsworth Planning Commission, Mar 23 meeting of the Planning Commission and the Committee of Architectural Design Wadsworth has been canceled.
• Woodlawn Union Cemetery Board, March 18 meeting has been canceled.
• Bio-Med Science Academy Stem School, canceled classes begin March 11 and moved into online learning.
• The Dusty Armadillo, Casey Donahew has postponed his 14 Mar event. This event has been rescheduled for Sept. 12, 2020. Tickets for the March 14th show will be honored on the rescheduled date. Riley Green has postponed his 21st Mar event. Also, Jameson Rodgers has postponed his 28 Mar event. For a refund, call 330-877-9097 or email email@example.com.
• The Kent Stage, All March concert at The Kent Stage has been rescheduled due to the ongoing crisis in the country. Robert Cray will perform on the Friday, June 5 Christone “Kingfish” Ingram will return on Thursday, 18, John Waite plays June on Friday, July 31, and Marc Cohn will come to Kent on a Wednesday, September 16 A rescheduled Mold appearance Bob, will be announced shortly. Tickets for the original show will be honored for the new date. For more information, visit http://www.thekentstage.com.
• Kent State University, to-face classes canceled, effective March 16 for the remainder of the spring semester. online classes beginning of March. 30. The event is scheduled for campus locations through April 12 was canceled to avoid creating large gatherings. No show additional spring semester will be scheduled. athletics will follow the NCAA and the Mid-American Conference (MAC) guidelines. Starting Monday, March 16 at Kent State University (KSU) campus bus service will be limited to 51 Reverse Loop Campus Loop 53 and 58 bus routes East Summit. Portage Area Regional Transportation Authority (PARTA) representation, in consultation with KSU, has moved to the service while stopping at 55 Allerton and the Stadium Night Loop 59 through Friday, March 20.
• Portage Area Regional Transportation Authority (PARTA), will stop collecting fees from passengers to facilitate social distance for drivers and passengers in transit. Until further notice, the passenger routes PARTA fixed or demand response or utilize ADA service will not be charged fare.
• Portage County beekeeper, a meeting to discuss a clustered set for Sunday, March 15 has been canceled. For further information, please contact Mary Lovin at 330-325-3028.
• Portage County Treasurer’s Office, effective 17 Mar through at least March 27, Treasury will not receive payment of the tax, and would limit the salary-ins to other regional offices. Additional changes include the office is implementing a temporary stay in a foreclosure action on occupied structure, and a pause in the setup of new arrears payment plan. For more information, visit http://www.co.portage.oh.us/treasurer-brad-cromes-cgfm.
• Ravenna 7 Film, will be temporarily closed starting 17 of March.
• Roses Rescue, has canceled all meet and greet events until further notice.
• Belden Village Mall, will reduce her hours start March 17 until further notice. Hours while: Mon-Sat: 12-7 pm and Sunday: 11: 00-06: 00 Please check with individual shops, restaurants, and every tenant facing exterior at the center because they may have different hours so that they can continue to provide support and service to our community. In addition, the center has canceled all events until 31 March.
• Canal Fulton Public Library, will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16 and remain closed at least until April 6. For more information, go to http://www.canalfultonlibrary.org.
• The Canton area League of Women Voters, lectures Women History Month is scheduled Saturday, March 14 at Plain Community Library, has been postponed. To learn more: http://cantonlwv.org/.
• Canton Palace Theater, iscanceling or rescheduling the event through 14 April List of canceled events are: March 13, Canton Palace Theater & Country Day Canton: Dragons, Villains, Treasures, Oh My!; Stark March 18 Library Author Series: Kwame Alexander; 20 March, the Three Stooges Film Fest; LiveNation March 28: Donnie Iris with special guests Hey Monea Concert; 3 to 5 April, Stark County Catholic School Musical: Mary Poppins; 9 April Libraries That Built Dolly Film; and 10 April a special film presentation: HOP Movie. Events postponed are: March 15 Entertainment Events: Sex n’the City Musical, rescheduled for Friday, June 19; Small Town March 21 Monsters: Mysteries & Monsters, rescheduled for Sunday, April 26; and 11 April Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, rescheduled until Saturday, December 19th For more information, visit http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org.
• The Canton Symphony Orchestra, has been postponed all events through 12 April effective today. administration is in the process of rescheduling all events for the day. If the customer can not make the rescheduled performance, they can contact the box office at 330-452-2094 for a refund. Please direct all communications to the contact form on this website: http://www.cantonsymphony.org/contact.
• Donnie Iris and The Cruisers, a concert scheduled for March 28 at the Canton Palace Theater has been canceled , Refunds are available at point of purchase.
• Gervasi Vineyards, will offer EXPANDED carry out and delivery options in both Gervasi Vineyard and The Twisted Olive. The restaurant will offer lunch and dinner for guests to order from 11: 00-07: 00 seven days a week. All the features menu will be available for carry-out and delivery. To order lunch or dinner from The Twisted Olive, you can order online at or call 330-899-0550 http://www.thetwistedolive.com directly
The following events are canceled at this time. All public and private winery and distillery tours until April 10; Pairing with a ticket Winery and Distillery Tasting Tours until April 10; All public Cucina Cooking Classes through April 10; March 16th Diamond Anniversary Celebration at Bistro; 20 March, Mixed Lounge event at the Still House; Solera March 22 Crush Wine Release Event at home; Wedding March 22 Tasting at Villa Grande; March 28th Diamond Anniversary Chocolate main Strolling Gervasi Vineyard property; GV March 31 Crush Craft Beer Tasting at home; 1 April Hiring Open House at the Twisted Olive; 2 April Hiring Open House at Gervasi Vineyard; Meet the Easter Bunny 4 April event at the Twisted Olive (the restaurant is open clock WILL standard); and 7 April twisted Tuesday Hoppin ‘Frog event at the Pub. At this time, all our outlets will continue to operate our standard working hours. For more information, visit http://www.gervasivineyard.com.
• Historic Zoar Village and Fort Laurens, will be closed to the public from Saturday, March 14 Pie Day at Zoar and Fort Laurens Speaker Series will be postponed and rescheduled to a later date. For the full statement and the latest information about the response to the Ohio Historical Connection to COVID-19, visit http://ohiohistory.org/covid19.
• JR Coleman History of Women Luncheon, scheduled for March 12 has been canceled.
• The Jackson Township Community Improvement Corporation, the meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 19th has been canceled.
Jackson Township’s Easter Egg Hunt, scheduled for April 4 has been canceled. For more information, visit http://jacksontwp.com.
• Kwame Alexander, has canceled an upcoming event in conjunction with the Stark County District Library, including scheduled Speaking of Books event on March 18th and a school event on 19 March.
• Lake local schools, has canceled all trips out of the country and all field trips until further notice, and suspend all student performances indoors until further notice. ,
• Louiseville St Patrick’s Day 5K, March 14 event has been canceled.
• Massillon Public Library, closed three branches and all services including mobile libraries are effective March 15 until at least 5 of April.
• McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, The Museum will close to the public on March 13 at 4 pm until further notice, as well as Murder Mystery Dinner on March 26 and Bridal Show on April 4, has been postponed. The museum is planning to reschedule them, but no date has been set at this tiI. For the latest information, go to http://www.McKinleyMuseum.org.
• McKinley Stamp Club of Canton 89th Annual Show, April 4 and 5 stamp show at St. George Serbian Orthodox Social Hall has been canceled.
• Ohio Shakespeare Festival, the performance of SAINT JOAN March 13 to 15 has been canceled. The announcement will be made early this week if there is an opportunity to extend the run SAINT JOAN.
• Our Lady of Peace fried fish, fried fish March 13 is drive-thru only. There will be no dine-in or carry out the service this week. There will be a drive-thru lane for your convenience, the auto-service in your phone. drive-thru entrance will be the entrance west of 39th Street.
• Perry Township, Perry Township Hall all event / meeting bookings suspended through April 10. The meeting Stark County Township Association organized by the Perry Township in PHS Wellness Cafe on March 19 has been postponed. For more information, visit http://www.perrytwp.com.
Members of the public are prohibited from entering public office. All inquiries from the public must be made by phone or email as listed below:
General questions: 330-833-2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Zoning questions: 330-833-2141 or Tcugini@perrytwp.com or Kkraus@perrytwp.com; fiscal questions: 330-833-2141 or Kmoser@perrytwp.com or Cseybold@perrytwp.com
There is a drop-box located in the left of the entry wall of the building to every citizen who needs to deliver. material or a make payments. Be sure to add your contact information. US Mail / Mail carriers, please depositing mail in a drop box wall. Package delivery, call 330-833-2141.
• The Pro Football Hall of Fame, has postponed its Fan Fest scheduled for March 21 to 22. A new date will be announced at a later date. For more information, visit https://www.profootballhof.com/hof-fan-fest-scheduled-for-321–322-postponed/.
The Hall of Fame announced Saturday that it will near the museum from March 16 to March 27. the update will be given on www.profootballhof.com/visit/ and social media Hall in @ProFootballHOF on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Real Hope Church, Swiss Steak Dinner, scheduled for March 20 has been canceled.
• Rodman Public Library, will be closed from Monday, March 16 until at least Monday, April 6th during this closure all late fees on materials will be forgiven; All loan period for materials will be extended until April 15; and All materials on hold for customers will remain on hold. Please visit our website at http://www.rodmanlibrary.com for updates.
• Sarta, will no longer collect tariffs or tariffs on the services Media sell ALL Sarta. In addition, to encourage social distance transport riders had to board using the back door of the vehicle. These changes will be in effect until further notice.
• Stark County Civil War Roundtable, has decided to cancel the program “Civil War Flags” scheduled for March 19.
• The Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities, has canceled its March meeting for finance and personnel sub-committee of the governing board. Stark DD Finance Committee meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th and Stark DD Personnel committee meeting is scheduled for March 20. The public can monitor any cancellations because COVID-19 boards on our website at https://starkdd.org/ covid-19 /. < / p>
• Stark County Planning Commission Annual Dinner, scheduled for March 18 has been canceled. a full refund will be issued. Rescheduling dinner will be determined.
• Stark County School District, all districts has been postponed indoor performances, including choirs and drama performances. All field trips, out-of-state and international travel has been canceled.
• Stark Sheriff, will be scheduling appointments for concealed handgun permit issuance or renewal of an effective Thursday, March 19, 2020. The appointment will be scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday of each week 07: 00-03: 00 To schedule an appointment call 330-451-1383. Applicants will be asked to remain in their car in the parking lot until the time of their appointment to ensure proper social distance, and to allow time to clean the office between appointments.
• Stark County Veterans Service Commission, has postponed the ceremony of which 29 Mar Vietnam War Veterans Day in this Massillon Washington High School. De Ann Williams, Executiv commissione director, emphasized the ceremony will be rescheduled after the right to do so.
• Stark Library will close all locations and Mobile Services to the beginning of the public on Sunday, March 15, the last day of service to the public on Saturday, March 14 and remain closed until at least Monday, April 6, except state of emergency continues.
• Stark state College, all classes face to face convert to virtual format starting March 16 students, who were on spring break this week, was asked not to come to campus locations until further notice.
• Taste of Tusc, March 20 events are scheduled for the Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas has been postponed. We work closely with the Center for Performing Arts, vendors and other partners to determine whether the event can be rescheduled for a future date. For more information, visit http://www.ohioeriecanal.org/tasteoftusc.html.
• The United Methodist Church of Uniontown, has suspended all worship services through March 22.
• University of Mount Union, face-to-face classes canceled, effective 16 Mar through at least 3 April Athletic competition will continue, indoor sporting events will be held without spectators. All non-athletic campus events suspended.
The Wilderness Center, Interpretive Building will close on Saturday, March 14 at 05:00, to April 15, when an administrator will reassess the risks. All programming during this time will be canceled or postponed. Meeting Wilderness Center Nature Photo Club program is scheduled for March 28 has been canceled.
• The Agora Theater, will be closed indefinitely, subject to ongoing reassessment by the State of Ohio. The hope is that the theater will be able to reschedule as many of the events that affected may, but currently there is no information about a new date.
• The Catholic Bishops Ohio, effective immediately, the temporary suspension of all public Mass / Liturgy, at least through the celebration of Holy Week and Easter. The bishops of Ohio dispose of Catholics living in the diocese of each and all other Catholics currently in Ohio obligation to attend Sunday Mass on Easter Sunday.
• Major League Baseball, has announced that they suspend the Spring Training games and postpone the day of the opening by at least two weeks.
• The Bachelor Live on Stage, the show April 3 at Playhouse Square KeyBank State Theater has been canceled. http://www.playhousesquare.org.
• School Bay Village City, has canceled all field trips and all indoor sports will not be present except immediate family. They also have stopped a parent teacher conference. Teachers tell students to prepare to use google classroom if they have to close the school. It is valid until “further notice.”
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Ohio, has decided to close all of the locations for the next three weeks, starting at the end of the day Friday, March 13. They will decide later whether to reopen April 6 or remain closed. At the same time, they have developed a food pickup system for children in some districts and work in conjunction with the school system on others. For more information, visit http://www.bgcneo.org/news.
• Canalway Towpath Tappening Partners, an event in Forest City Brewery on a Friday, March 13 has been postponed. Plans to reschedule the event once the restriction is lifted.
• CFA Society Cleveland, April 8 afternoon with Loretta Mester will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date. For more information, visit CRYSTAL https://www.cfasociety.org/cleveland.
• by Cirque du Soleil, which cancels the engagement Cleveland, which is scheduled to take place at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse 24 Jun until June 28th all ticket holders for the canceled performances will be contacted by CRYSTAL their point of sale about the refund process.
• Cleveland Ballet and the School of Cleveland Ballet, to temporarily suspend operations until further notice. For more information, visit http://clevelandballet.org.
• Cleveland History Center, the main campus of the Western Reserve Historical Society and community living history museum in Bath, will be closed to the public from March 14 through the 5 of April.
• Cleveland International Film Festival, held from March 25 to April 5, 2020 Tower City Cinema has been canceled.
• Cleveland Metroparks close some public facilities in the room (all indoor locations in the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, along with the limited concessions; all Nature Center & Shop nature; Merwin Wharf) and cancel all the shows and programs from March 13 until at least March 31. cake 5K race to April 3 was postponed to a later date. Guests who registered for the programs would cost between March 13th and 31st Mar will be returned. Cleveland Metroparks outside locations will remain open, including 18 park reservations, eight golf courses and the outside of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. The golf course will be open daily on a limited schedule 09: 00-05: 00, weather permitting.
• Cleveland Museum of Art, will temporarily close to the effective Saturday the public on March 14 with current plans to reopen Tuesday, March 31 events scheduled so far will be canceled or postponed, and the update will be done in next few weeks.
• Cleveland Museum of Natural History, which put off all public events and meetings through March 31st 2020. In addition, all of the planetarium show will be canceled through the end of the month. rescheduled date for the event will be determined, and the Museum will provide information update is completed. All tickets purchased for the event will be replaced by the Museum. If you have a problem or want to verify your replacement, contact the ticketing office at 216-231-4600, ext. 3200.
• The Cleveland Orchestra, has decided to cancel a scheduled concert at Severance Hall on March 12, 13, and 14. The following options are available for those who have purchased tickets for the March 12, 13, and 14 concert: Exchange your ticket to any concert later in the season 2019-2020, or the Cleveland Orchestra performances during the Blossom Music Festival in 2020 or 2020 Summers @ series Severance. All redemption fees will be waived; contact the Ticket Office at 216-231-2111; Exchange tickets for the gift certificate, which can be used at any time; Donate your ticket and receive a tax deduction for the total value of the tickets. ticket donation can be done in http://clevelandorchestra.com/donatetickets; Refundfor receive ticket value
• Cleveland Metroparks, an indoor location will be closed to the public. All locations in the room at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo closed including: The RainForest, Primate, Cat & Aquatics, African Elephant Crossing, Sarah Allison Steffee Center and Wolf Lodge building. There will also be limited concessions; Circle of Wildlife Carousel and 4-D Theater, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo; All Natural & Shop Nature Center: Brecksville Nature Center, Canalway Center, North Chagrin Nature Center, Rocky River Nature Center, Watershed Stewardship Center and Hinckley Lake Boathouse & Store; and Merwin Wharf.
Starting March 13th all the programs that will come the Cleveland Metroparks and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and show canceled up is 31 Mar included.
Guests registered for the programs would cost between March 13 and 31 March will be returned. For the latest information about Cleveland Metroparks coronavirus precautions visit: http://clevelandmetroparks.com/COVID-19.
• Cleveland Public Library, will be closeto the public at the end of the day Friday, 13 Mar until further notice , Programs, services, outreach, and roomreservations meetings have been canceled. TheLibrary will continue to give a brown bag meals for children Monday through Friday from 3:30 to 04:30 at the Main Library and 27 branches of our environment. For more information, visit http://cpl.org.
• Cleveland St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17 has been canceled.
• Honey Whiskey Barrel Cleveland Event, open house scheduled for March 21 has been canceled.
• Cuyahoga Community College, Tri-C, face-to-face credit class has been moved to an online, telephone or video conference instruction began March 23 Remote delivery of these classes will continue until the end of the semester. Beginning March 18 through the end of April, only the staff needed to meet the needs of students on campus and maintain critical areas of operation will be on-site. Remaining employees will work remotely during that time. The campus will remain open and operational at this time to provide access to student support services such as Technology Learning Center, counseling, registration services, tutoring and more. extended explanation of the adjustment program, event cancellations and closures are available in http://tri-c.edu/coronavirus.
• Dennis DeYoung: The Grand Illusion Album 40th Anniversary Tour, performances March 13 at the MGM Northfield Park has rescheduled for July 18. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
• Donnie Iris and the Cruisers, which 11concert April at the MGM Northfield Park has been canceled. Refunds can be obtained at the time of the original purchase. For more information, please visit: https://livemu.sc/2vQAUhc.
• Geauga SWCD, is delaying spring tree and fish sales. Fish Sale will be delayed until the autumn and tree sales will be postponed until April 23 to 24, 2021. If you have placed an order for either sale, you will be contacted shortly with further information. If you have any questions please contact Colleen Lair in email@example.com or call our office at 440-834-1122 and leave a message.
• Grand Funk Railroad, which is Saturday, March 21 at the MGM Northfield Park concert has been rescheduled for October 9. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
• Greater Cleveland Aquarium, has been closed for the near future. For those who bought tickets for the show in March, is scheduled to birthday parties, tours, Shark Dive CLE experience, ZZZs at night or underwater Sea greetings, Aquarium team members will be contacted to reschedule as soon as they can. For more information, visit https://www.greaterclevelandaquarium.com/newsroom/.
• Helen D. Schubert Concert Choir gifts from Notre Dame Cathedral Paris, France, scheduled for April 21 at the Cathedral of St John evangelist in Cleveland has been canceled. https://saintjohncathedral.com/concerts.
• House of Blues, Cleveland, show the following has been postponed and no new date has been announced: March 13, Mod Sun; March 14 Mr Speed (Tribute to kiss); March 15, Dayglow; 15 March, Devin Townsend; March 16 The Wonder Years; 20 March, The Purple Madness (Tribute to Prince); COLOR March 21 Presents: R & B only; Hippie Sabotage March 24; April 1, Davido; 2 April Electric Feel (Indie Rock Dance Party); 4 April Circa Survive; 7 April G Herbo; 25 April Organ Grinders Ball 25; and May 2 Questlove. March 27th event with COIN has been postponed until June 1. The show has been canceled following: March 22, World Famous Gospel Brunch; and 31 March beabadoobee. For more information, visit https://www.houseofblues.com/cleveland.
• I-X Indoor Amusement Park, summer 2020 has been canceled. All advance ticket sales for the I-X Indoor Amusement Park will be restored in its original form of payment. For more information, visit https://ixamusementpark.com/.
• Museum of International Women’s Air & Space, Dinner with Slice of History presents Keith O’Brienhas scheduled for March 27 has been postponed. the future will be announced. http://www.iwasm.org.
• The Lake-Geauga Recovery Center Alumni Association, St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Dance scheduled for Saturday, March 14 has been canceled. Association is looking to reschedule this event at a later date.
• MGM Northfield Park, has closed the park while. More information can be found in https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/ohio.html.
• MOCA Cleveland, have decided to close our building to the public for three weeks, starting Monday, March 16 .
• Milan-Berlin Library, has decided to temporarily shut down both Milan and Berlin Library locations from March 16 to April 5. Effective immediately, all programs, services, and public room booking had been canceled. No items will be due during this time, and the second book drops will be closed.
• The Millennium Tour 2020 in Mortgage Rocket Fieldhouse on April 19 postponed. Rescheduling Date is Friday, June 26 at 08:00 Tickets Will be Honored for Rescheduled Date.
• Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Tragedy Into Triumph, scheduled on the campus of Mount Vernon Nazarene University, March 17 to 19, has been canceled.
• Ms. concert Lauryn Hill, March 12 event has been postponed to September 9. all previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
• NAMI Ohio, have been suspended all educational and support group until 31 March, when NAMI Ohio will make a decision to continue these programs or continue the temporary suspension. LEAP Training origifinally scheduled for April 2-4, will be rescheduled at a future date. May Luncheon currently scheduled for May 8 is still on schedule, but we are monitoring the situation closely and will reschedule if needed.
• Neos Dance Theater, has been postponed two public performances are scheduled for March 21 and March 28 in Ashland, Mansfield. MADE OF. Ashland is to premiere on March 21 at Archer Auditorium. In Mansfield, Ohio Carmina Burana was established on March 28 at the Renaissance Theater. Both will be rescheduled if possible. For more information, visit http://www.neosdancetheatre.org.
• Turn Ohio Pike, food concession operator in all of Ohio Turnpike Service Plazas carryout only limited sales. Tables and chairs in a food court is temporarily unavailable for our customers to eliminate surface which could be contaminated with COVID-19. Toll Plaza personnel have been provided with nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to use their compulsory. For the safety of employees and customers, the Ohio Turnpike to encourage customers to consider using E-ZPass or credit card (no cash) to pay the toll.
• Phantom Fireworks, has decided to temporarily shut down all of the showroom to the public on March 17. While the showroom remains closed to the public, phantom will allow purchases to be made by appointment. If you want to make an appointment to make a purchase during this time, please call 800-777-1699.
• Plain Township, Plain Township offices are closed to the public. All programming Plain Township, leagues, and suspended bookings through April 6. targets Plain Township Community Easter Eggstravaganza is scheduled for April 4 was canceled. http://www.plaintownship.com. production
• Playhouse Square, Playhouse Square and Cleveland Play House populated companies at Cleveland State University, DANCECleveland and Great Lakes Theater has been canceled. Playhouse Square will work to reschedule all performances that occur during the ban. We ask for patience as this process may take some time. ticket holders will be notified directly by email regarding the status of each performance as details become known, and we will make every effort to share information on our official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channel (@PlayhouseSquare) as well. The most up-to-date status for each event are available at http://playhousesquare.org.
• Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, An Evening with Michael Bublé’dijadwalkan for March 27 has been postponed. Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. For more information, visit https://www.rocketmortgagefieldhouse.com/.
• The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, announced that the 2020 induction ceremony scheduled for May 2 has been delayed.
• Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party!, April 4 and 5 show at The Loans Center has been canceled. http://www.wolsteincenter.com.
• Stambaugh Auditorium, has canceled all events from March 12 to at least 4 April Due to the length of unknown situation, rescheduling of specific information is not available to most of the events were canceled. In addition to the show was canceled, Stambaugh Auditorium is reducing office and its box office hours. For March 16 to March 20, office and box office hours we will be 09: 00-05: 00 Start hour March 23, we will be further reduced to 10: 00-04: 00 in the future. For more information, visit http://StambaughAuditorium.com.
• Straight No Chaser, Saturday, April 4 concert at the MGM Northfield Park has been postponed. Rescheduled dates will be announced. Tickets purchased for this event will be honored for the rescheduled date.
• Trevor Noah, March 14 show at the MGM Northfield Park, Center Stage has been postponed and rescheduled for Aug. 1, 2020. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
• Ursuline College, will temporarily suspend-face instruction at the campus from Friday, March 13 at 05:00 until Monday morning March 30 when face to face instruction will continue, unless otherwise stated. On campus events or meetings of 25 people or more were canceled. Some will move to an online format. College has suspended all non-essential, college sponsored trip through March 29th.
• The Western Reserve Historical Society (WRHS), is closing all public places through 5 April 2020. These changes affect the general operation in the history of ClevelandCenter, our main campus and headquarters in University Circle, and Hale Farm & Village, a historical museum of our lives in Bath. Both sites will be closed to the public from March 14 through April 5, 2020.
• The Loans Center, Sesame Street Live! Let’s party! scheduled for April 4 to 5 has been canceled. All credit card sales will automatically be refunded within 7-10 business days. The coach must go to the place of purchase. a cash refund should go to the Box Office.
• Youngstown State University, Spring Commencement at UNY has been postponed. Their degree graduates will still be given on May 9, and a diploma will be delivered within a short time after.
• Cliffe Youngstown State University College of Creative Arts and Communications, all events sponsored and organized by the College cancellled follow the recommendation of the Governor of Ohio Mike DeWine to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus on campus and throughout the community. Further information is available by contacting the Office of Community Engagement and Events at 330-941-2307.
• The Youngstown Symphony Society, has decided to stop the show and the event is scheduled at DeYor PAC until further notice.
Welcoming Spring performance Youngstown Symphony Orchestra on March 21 and Easy Street Production Nunsense March 27 to 28 – 29 has been postponed, and the Youngstown Symphony Stained Glass Concert at St Christine on March 22 has been canceled. For updates, visit http://www.youngstownsymphony.com.
Do you have a cover associated with coronavirus? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “corona closure” in the subject line.
Choose the plan that is right for you.
digital access and print or digital delivery.
© Gannett Co., Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, unless noted.
Akron Beacon Journal ~ 388 S. Main St. Suite 720 Akron, OH 44 311 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There are now 67 coronavirus cases in 16 Ohio counties; 31 in Cuyahoga
67 confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio, 17 people hospitalized | WSYX
50 confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio in 12 counties
U.S. Coronavirus Map: Cases Now Reported in All 50 States – The …
Coronavirus pandemic: What You Need To Know Tuesday
Coronavirus: Ohio polls close as a public health emergency
Health officials: Cuyahoga County has the most coronavirus cases …
36 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Ohio; 14 cases in Cuyahoga County …
Ohio Coronavirus Outbreak Map | COVID-19 – Richland County Updates …
Coronavirus in Ohio: What you need to know
Ohio COVID-19 Cases Rise, First Case Confirmed in Summit County | WKSU
Coronavirus in Ohio: First COVID-19 case confirmed in Columbus …
What counties in Ohio have coronavirus cases confirmed?
With new kits, Ohio can now test up to 800 people for novel …
Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on COVID-19 situation in Ohio
1st presumptive case of coronavirus in Tuscarawas County is in …
U.S. Coronavirus Map: Cases Now Reported in All 50 States – The …
Ohio coronavirus cases now up to 50 – WFMJ.com
Lucas County sees first coronavirus case, pushing Ohio’s total to …
Cleveland health officials confirm 1st case of coronavirus in city …
Coronavirus in Ohio update: 13 confirmed cases, mass gathering ban …
Coronavirus cases increase to 33 in NC; no reported cases in …
New York State Department of Health
Coronavirus in Ohio: What you need to know today
PHDMC | – Coronavirus Updates
Live Blog: Latest Coronavirus Updates – NBC Bay Area
88 confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio; 1 in Lucas County | Toledo …
LOCAL UPDATES: 2 Port of Houston terminals temporarily closed …
A Message from the Prosecutor
3 Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus In Cuyahoga County | Health …
Fifth Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Trumbull County, Schools to …
LIVE BLOG: Coronavirus In Pittsburgh, March 9-15 | 90.5 WESA
Cleveland Ohio Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports | WKYC.com
Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 88 cases of COVID-19 …
Generous customer leaves staff $2,500 tip before bars and …
4th Ohio case of coronavirus reported in Stark County | Toledo Blade
coronavirus – Murfreesboro News and Radio
BREAKING | State adds third Mahoning County case of COVID-19 …
BREAKING | Two in Mahoning County battling coronavirus, county …
Two Miami University students being tested for coronavirus, flu …
Helpline set up for residents in Cuyahoga County, the area hit …
clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) | Twitter
Mapping the Coronavirus Outbreak in the U.S. – Countable
Home – WFMJ.com
Map shows COVID-19 testing has been done in 5 local Kentucky …
Ohio’s 3 coronavirus cases are in Cuyahoga County; Gov. DeWine …
Hudson schools alert parents about confirmed COVID-19 case of …
Ohio coronavirus cases jump to 67, including one in Mahoning cou …
Ohio confirms first COVID-19 cases – The Lima News
Butler County Monitoring Two Possible Cases Of Coronavirus | WYSO
Ohio’s 3 coronavirus cases are in Cuyahoga County; Gov. DeWine …
Following the first St. Louis County coronavirus patient’s …
Dept. of Health: No confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio; 3 people …
Two virus cases confirmed in Mahoning County | News, Sports, Jobs …